Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Minneapolis Vertical Endeavors
2540 Nicolett Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404 View Map
Children with autism, their families, and C.A.D.E. supporters are all encouraged to attend. While this is a fundraiser, we aim to make it affordable, supportive, educational, and encouraging for children with autism to try/continue rock climbing (beginners or advanced climbers alike). This event will be fun for everyone!
COST: (Buy Tickets)
$35.00 – Climber w/ Autism
$35.00 – Climbing Parent, Chaperone, or PCA
$45.00 – Youth/Adult C.A.D.E. Supporter
$20.00 – Climbing Volunteer
- Climbing Harness & Shoe Rental
- Access to Party Room & Party Room Activities
- Free Gluten and Casien Free Meal for Participants with Dietary Restrictions (Provided by: TBD)
- Free Meal for Participants without Dietary Restrictions (Provided by: TBD)
- Prizes for Children and Adults (ie. participation, route challenges, etc)
- Assistance from Vertical Endeavor Instructors & Behavior Therapists
- “50% Off Activity Voucher/Gift Card Table” to Raise Money For C.A.D.E. (Everyone Benefits)
- An unforgettable climbing party experience….and more!
PLEASE NOTE: All climbers and chaperones are required to fill out a VE waiver prior to the event. This waiver will be emailed out after registration and collected prior to admission on Nov 12th. Youth climbers need to be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or PCA throughout this outing. Adult chaperones are encouraged to climb too. Extra volunteers will be at this event to ensure safety and make this event as enjoyable as possible!
All proceeds from this event will go directly to C.A.D.E. through the upcoming Mt. Kilimanjaro Charity Climb Fundraiser that is set to take place mid-February of 2017. Fundraising climbers have raised approximately $16,860 towards their goal of $19,340 (As of 9/1/2016).
For more information on this upcoming charity expedition to Tanzania, to join this group of climbers, or to donate/sponsor, please follow the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
Thank you to Vertical Endeavors Minneapolis, our food sponsors, and all of the volunteers! Without you, this event would not be possible!