In February of 2017, a group of fundraisers will be climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise $19,340.00 for Children with Autism Deserve Education (C.A.D.E.), a Minnesota 501c3 nonprofit organization benefiting children with autism. From the board members of this organization to the climbers, the C.A.D.E. Foundation is 100% volunteer based. All net proceeds received from this event and every other event hosted by C.A.D.E. will be awarded to children with autism through various grants!
Through the collection of sponsorships from local businesses, personal donations, in-kind donations, and proceeds gathered from a series of organized sub-events, we plan to raise $19,340.00. This amount equates to one dollar per vertical foot ascended during the climb. Your donation will truly make a difference in changing the lives of children with autism who couldn’t deserve it more! Any and all help is appreciated!
Ways to help:
- Make a personal donation to C.A.D.E. through the Charity Climb website.
- Share the YouCaring webpage with your family and friends on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Own your own business, or know someone who does? We are happy to collaborate with businesses on ideas and have benefit packages according to donation size. Since C.A.D.E. is a registered 501c3 non-profit, donations of any kind are tax-deductible. Please contact email@example.com for further information on this.
- We have planned a series of sub-events to assist. Please consider attending or volunteering at these events!
- Purchase a Climbing For C.A.D.E. Technical T-Shirt for $20.00
- Follow us on Twitter @ClimbingForCADE
- If interested in sponsoring the actual climbers, who are paying ALL of their own expenses, please follow this link: http://www.youcaring.
com/climbers-supporting- children-with-autism-deserve- education-393623
- Climb with us and help fundraise!
The Climbing Crew:
John Byington– Organizer, Charity Climber, and Chairman of CADE board
Ryan Esselman– Charity Climber
Alyssa Deutschmann– Charity Climber
Michael Owusu-Afriye – Charity Climber
We are looking for additional fundraising charity climbers to join. If you share the interests of helping children with autism and/or climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, please let us know. We ask that climbers cover their own expenses throughout the trip and help fundraise as much as possible. A life changing adventure to the roof of Africa is waiting!
- Minnetonka & Chanhassen Gina Marias Pizza Fundraiser on Wednesday, September 14th.
- Park Tavern Bowling for C.A.D.E. on Saturday, October 15th.
- Autism Climb Night at the Minneapolis Vertical Endeavors on Saturday, November 12th.
We would like to extend a special thank you to the following contributors, and everyone else that has taken part in helping us reach our fundraising goal:
Minnesota Hyperbaric Treatment Center
Nutrition Ignition – Kuaka Endurance
Large Personal Donations:
The Burns Family
The Skinner Family
Jeff and Stacy Carlson through the American Center for Philanthropy
The band Hippo Campus
Minneapolis Vertical Endeavors
Galactic Pizza in Minneapolis
Pizza Luce – Uptown
Mandarin Yang Chinese food – Minnetonka
Park Tavern in Saint Louis Park
Gina Marias Pizzeria
Kowalski’s Market in Excelsior
Lakewinds Food Coop
Silent Auction Sponsors:
MN Zip lines and Adventures
Vertical Endeavors – Minneapolis
Big Thrill Factory – Minnetonka
Pizza Luce – Hopkins
Minneapolis Art Institute
Chanhassen Dinner Theatre
Pump It Up – Eden Prairie
Safari Island – Waconia
Stages Theatre – Hopkins
Three Rivers Park District
Chaska Parks and Recreation